I grew up on a horse and cattle ranch on the Plains of South Dakota where all the cattle work was done by horseback. We rode horse 7 days a week year round. On weekends, we also showed in open, 4H and breed shows. After graduating from college and getting settled in Becker, Minnesota, in 1997, I am now continuing the 100+ year family tradition of raising quality horses along with my fiance John. We enjoy training, river riding, trail riding, and also showing at jackpots, ranch, open and breed shows. Some of our horses are located here in Minnesota, others are located in SD on the ranch where I grew up.
More Pictures from South Dakota
If you have any good pictures of our horses or of a horse that you bought from us or that we raised - email me and we may add your picture.
* Yearlings, 2 & 3 year olds showing off their backsides*
* Mares and Foals coming home from pasture in 2004 *
* QH Mares, foals, and stallion cooling off in 2005*
* Yearlings, 2 & 3 year olds looking for trouble*
* The resident buffalo know who's boss ... *
* ... and who's not *
* Chocolate Labs *
* Lightning with nephews Caden, Skylar, & Luka*
PERFORMANCE HORSES WITH ATHLETIC ABILITY AND GREAT DISPOSITION